HOW TO GET THERE. (AUSTRIAN RESORTS)
When you have chosen your World Class Skiing Course, you will need to make your own travel arrangements unless the course is part of an “all-inclusive” holiday.
At the time of making your booking, you will need to confirm the following information on the downloadable Booking Form
- * Method of transport to resort
- * Time of flight arrival at airport, (or in resort if travelling independently)
- and time of flight departure at the end of your stay..
- * Whether you wish to book a transfer to/from the resort
- * Details of your ski insurance
- * Details of next of kin/UK contact
This season our AutumnShowcases (based in Hintertux) are served by a transfer service that departs Munich Airport at 2pm on the day of arrival, and arrives back in Munich Airport at 10am on the day of departure, the following week.
(Mayrhofen courses are also served by a Transfer service – please call for details.)
Please be sure to arrange your flights with enough time allowed to take account of these times. No responsibility can be accepted by World Class Skiing, for flights that are delayed or for any problems experienced by the Transfer Company concerning either journey.
Some dates/venues may require the transfer to be payable in resort, you will be notified of this prior to your departure.
Below are some links of Airlines flying into the European cities we currently operate from.