EXCLUSIVE OFF PISTE IN AUSTRIA!
MARCH 3rd – 10th 2018!
Following 2017 and the amazing experience we are returning to Zauchensee in the Ski Amade region of Austria.
This stunning arena is packed with great hidden ski gems. From the Zauchensee base you can ski over a host of mountains to other areas and in doing so experience some amazing runs and quirky off piste zones.
So many areas to choose from..
Fantastic facilities..on the piste!
Our main reason for visiting this stunning location is to provide an introduction to simple off piste techniques and then take the new skills into some fun off piste areas. This will be a small group of able skiers who can ski red runs safely and are adaptable to varied conditions. After a day or so acclimatizing in the Zauchensee circuits we plan to visit some small resorts close by and ski the fantastic off piste areas they have to offer.
- Group size limited to 8 max;
- You will need to be prepared to hire ‘locally’ touring skis, skins, and safety equipment this is organised ‘in resort’ as will the transport for our ski safari part!
- Accommodation will be in apartments, this will include breakfast. We will need to ‘hunt out’ some local restaurants, of which there are many for our evening meals. Or we cook our own!
A flavour of the quality of your accommodation..
Luxury in Zauchensee..
We will be working closely with The Edge Clinic Austria and apartment Strimms for our visit as Kaz and Nigel have access to lots of local resorts and amenities.
- 5 days of ski coaching
- At least 4 days of off piste easy touring (weather permitting)
- Apartment accommodation
Whats NOT included;
- Transfer (approx 50 euros)
- Evening meals
- Touring equipment hire plus safety gear, i.e. transceivers, shovel and probes.
- Days away from Zauchensee transport required, (approx 35 euros per visit)
- Lift pass
To book your place on this exciting bespoke course please contact us as places are limited.
We have an application process involving a short skiers profile and your fitness level and ski ability as the week involves negociating areas not within the pisted areas.